Edinburgh is a melting pot of many different domestic and international visitors throughout the year, for short breaks, part of a longer holiday and extended stays. While world situations are constantly changing and challenging the tourism industry we know it is essential to bolster and future proof our businesses, by establishing a multi-channel marketing approach.
Working with the Travel Trade can provide your business with access to this domestic and international traffic coming to the city, new revenue streams and some key advance bookings. It is a worthwhile journey, but does need a concentrated focus.
In this resource we explore:
- What is the Travel Trade
- How to work with this important sector
- How to reach the Travel Trade
- Key links for more market specific information
- Top tips and best practise
- Case studies from businesses in the city who have been successful in developing strong business with the Travel Trade
- Downloadable check lists
Are you a Travel Trade operator looking for inspiration, information and itinerary suggestions?
If so, please contact our colleagues at Forever Edinburgh, the city’s destination marketing brand.