Are you looking to target the local Edinburgh audience?
Resident Rewards, launched in December 2021 by Forever Edinburgh, aims to encourage residents to engage with Edinburgh’s cultural and leisure offering, and to generate increased spend and advocacy for the city’s tourism, hospitality and leisure businesses.
Rewards can take any shape as long as they are exclusive to residents, and are workable for your business. They could for example be: BOGOF on adult or family tickets, mid-week offers on menus or accommodation, or ticket upgrades. In fact, anything creative that you can come up with, that will incentivise residents to book with you.
Businesses that have taken part so far include Johnnie Walker Princes Street, Edinburgh Bus Tours, Mercat Tours, the Scotch Whisky Experience, Filmhouse Cinema, and Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian.
What’s in it for you?
• Targeted media partnership activity
• Organic social activity posts from the Forever Edinburgh channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
• Solus newsletter to Forever Edinburgh database (segmented to locals)
• Featured on dedicated Resident Rewards page on edinburgh.org
• Increased awareness and bookings from local audience.
To find out more about getting involved email: firstname.lastname@example.org.