Youth Travel – Exploring market opportunities and developing new visitor experiences
- This event has passed.
Inspired by the opportunities around Edinburgh’s Youth and Student Travel market?
This workshop is aimed at helping you harness the opportunity to develop, deliver and promote new visitor services and products focused on the Youth Travel market and will help you with ideas on how to grow your business and increase your bottom line!
For those actively involved in developing and delivering tourism products and offerings, come along to hear about how you can innovate, collaborate, and work in partnership to develop new ideas, products or experiences. We will introduce a set of tools and techniques to help you think creatively and turn your ideas into opportunities…
The workshop will include:
– Understanding the youth visitor market
– Exploring the visitors’ profiles and their expectations
– Learning Innovation tools and techniques and helping you to implement these
– Creating and generating new youth focussed services and products
– Looking at options for marketing new services
– Exploring collaboration opportunities
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services. Registering for ETAG events means you may be contacted in regards to future ETAG activity, events or market intelligence.