Tourism Innovation Workshop: World Heritage
- This event has passed.
Come along to this workshop to help identify and develop your World Heritage product! This workshop is aimed at helping you harness the opportunity to develop, deliver and promote new visitor experiences focused on Edinburgh’s World Heritage status! It will help you with ideas on how to grow your market and increase your bottom line!
For those actively involved in developing and delivering tourism products and offerings, come along to hear about how you can innovate, collaborate, and work in partnership to develop new ideas, products or experiences. We will introduce a set of tools and techniques to help you think creatively and turn your ideas into opportunities…
The workshop will include:
– Understanding Edinburgh as a World Heritage City
– Identifying tourism opportunities for your business around heritage and history
– Exploring the visitors’ profiles and their expectations
– Learning Innovation tools and techniques and helping you to implement these
– Creating and generating new heritage and history tourism ideas and products
– Looking at options for marketing new services
– Explore collaboration opportunities