Tourism Innovation Workshop: Winter Product
- This event has passed.
Come along to these two half day workshops to help with your Winter product! This workshop is aimed at helping you harness the opportunity to develop, deliver and promote new visitor experiences for the winter! It will help you with ideas on how to grow your winter market and increase your bottom line!
For those actively involved in developing and delivering tourism products and offerings, come along to hear about how you can innovate, collaborate, and work in partnership to develop new ideas, products or experiences. We will introduce a set of tools and techniques to help you think creatively and turn your ideas into opportunities…
The workshop will include:
– Understanding Edinburgh’s Winter Tourism opportunities
– Identifying winter tourism opportunities for your business
– Exploring the visitors’ profiles and their expectations
– Learning Innovation tools and techniques and helping you to implement these
– Creating and generating new winter tourism ideas and products
– Looking at options for marketing new services
– Explore collaboration opportunities
The Workshop is two half days – you need to attend both days Part 1 Tuesday 28th October and Part 2 Tuesday the 4th November