2 half day workshop (Must attend both) Part 1 Tuesday 3rd February, Part 2 Tuesday 10th February
You don’t have to be a producer or provider to benefit from the Food and Drink Offer in Edinburgh – come along and learn!
25% of visitor spend in Edinburgh is on Food and Drink! Come along and learn how you could boost your business by creating Food and Drink based visitor offers. The workshops are split in to two half day sessions (you must attend both) delivered by innovation and collaboration specialists, with extensive experience working with both the Food & Drink and Tourism sectors.
What to expect:
– Learn what your customers are looking for and understand their profile
– Learn Innovation Tools and Techniques
– Be inspired by Case Studies
– Learn about the value that Food and Drink can add to the tourism sector and specifically to your business
– Understand the Edinburgh Food and Drink offer and learn how you can capitalise on this opportunity
– Identify collaboration opportunities
– Develop your own Food and Drink proposal and action plan
– VisitScotland representatives will be coming along to the 2nd workshop with information about the Food and Drink Growth Fund
Who are the workshops for?
– Tourism businesses looking to boost their business through Food and Drink
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.