The data driven business of the future will be more informed than its competitors, it will make smarter decisions for better results. This workshop will help you glean insight from data. Learn how to translate these insights into actionable decisions informed by facts, not gut feel.
This 3 hour session covers the data gathering and analysis process. Learn how to use free online tools to understand consumer behaviour, what data is useful and what impact it will have on your tourism business. By understanding the unique demands of your audiences through data analytics, you will gain deeper insight into what customers actually want.
- How to gather useful data at minimal or no cost
- Gaining insight from the data you can generate
- Using data driven marketing to improve audience targeting
- Analyse the types of messaging and offers your consumers are most responsive to through A/B testing
- Making sure your data capture processes are GDPR compliant
- How to use data for ongoing business improvement
The session includes live demos featuring free online applications and tools. Delegates may bring their own devices to access the tools during the session. Some of the tools require you to have a Google account.
What do I need to bring?
Delegates can bring a device (laptop, tablet, smartphone) to access the tools discussed. Please note that you require a Google account to access some of these tools. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at Businesses owners and with a good knowledge of digital marketing who want to take their skills and knowledge to the next stage.
What will I learn?
- Why you’ll need data management in the future
- The process required for gathering information and insight
- The case for (CRM) Customer Relationship Management
- Segmentation, personalisation and customer database management
- Where to invest in data management technology and customer relationship management tools
- Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.