Blogs and social media posts are a great tool for tourism businesses to tell stories and inspire people. Statistics show that small businesses with blogs generate 126% more leads. What is “inspiring content” and how does this impact on online conversions? Learn how to determine and create the content you should be producing for social and digital media platforms to engage customers.
This practical workshop focuses on blogging and the written content on your website, how to use this content to create engaging social media posts and how to write content that will help potential customers find you at the “search and research” stage of their journey.
- Creating audience-focused content and compelling headlines
- Complying with organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- What are Google and potential customers looking for from your written content?
- The importance of images to back up what you’re saying
- Written content and online conversion
What do I need to bring?
Delegates are asked to bring their own Laptop or Tablet. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at those managing and/ or responsible for website and social media content who need to learn how to quickly and effectively produce great content for use on blogs and websites. We recommend that those attending should have a basic understanding of organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
What will I learn?
- How to create content that is audience-focused and complies with organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Understanding for what Google and potential customers are looking for from your written content
- How compelling written content can support online conversion
- Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.