ETAG Technology Workshop: Upgrading or Planning a New Website
- This event has passed.
This course gives you an understanding of what you need to consider before your engage in your next website build or upgrade. Explore and answer questions such as:
- Who is the web-site for?
- What are you business goals for the web-site?
- Does the platform it is built on matter?
- Can you balance best practice navigation and benefit from Search Engine Optimisation?
- What difference does online User Experience make to conversion?
- Budget – what should you out-source, what might you be able to learn
- What makes a good website – how a site is designed and managed.
The outcome of the workshop is a strategy to improve your website to achieve measurable results and manage suppliers.
Join us for registration and networking at 8.45am
9.00am Start Time
12.00 Finish Time
ETAG MAINTAINS A 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 48 HOURS PROR TO THE EVENT.
This event will be in high demand & places are limited to one attendee per company.
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
Lesley Wood, LMW Consulting Ltd
Lesley Wood has 27 years business experience with 16 years in digital marketing and social media. Lesley has delivered training over the past 10 years on behalf of Scottish Enterprise, Business Link, Scotland Food and Drink and numerous Business Gateways. Tourism clients include Knockderry House Hotel, Piersland House Hotel, Highland Experience and Whitmuir Organics.
For more information about Lesley please see, uk.linkedin.com/in/lesleymwood