ETAG Technology Workshop – Creating Engaging Content
- This event has passed.
Any social media campaign, whether via YouTube, a blog, Twitter or Facebook requires one key element: engaging content!
In this session we will cover:
- determining the sort of content you should be producing for social media platforms
- clearly defining thorough research what “compelling content” actually is
- examining the avenues of your business that require compelling content
- how to create compelling content cost effectively
- how it can be adapted for use across multiple social media platforms to achieve successful levels of engagement
- how to use it to leverage your business’s position on social networks.
Be prepared for a fun and very interactive session!
This session will require access to a video or photo capturing device, so please bring your camera, smartphone or tablet!
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
Mark Hunter has over 8 years experience working in social and digital media. He was a British podcast pioneer, and has been a professional blogger and digital content creator since 2005.
Mark has delivered consultations, workshops and seminars on new, social and digital media disciplines, strategies and best-practice for clients such as Business Gateway, Scottish Enterprise, and has worked hands-on developing strategies – and providing training – for Glasgow Airport, International Beverage, Sheraton Hotel Edinburgh, Bosch, and has worked with Toolstop, a Scottish e-Commerce giant, on its online marketing since 2009.