Technology is progressing at an exponential rate and is it essential to keep up to date with the latest trends. It is not easy to know which technology developments will have the most impact on your business and this awareness seminar will give you the information you need to adjust your approach and keep up to date with those tech savvy travellers.
Awareness session content
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- The Future of payments
- Virtual Assistants
- Bot technology
08.30-09.00 Breakfast rolls
Who should attend?
This awareness session is for everyone with a tourism business who wants to keep up to date and take advantage of all the latest digital trends.
What will I learn?
- The latest digital technologies affecting your business
- Decide which digital technologies are right for your business
- Understand how travellers are using the latest technologies
- Keep ahead of the competition and stay up to date
- Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.