Awareness session content
- Different forms of Customer feedback
- How to get more customer feedback
- How to deal with negative feedback
- How to monitor online reputation in real-time
What will I learn?
- An explanation of the visitor journey
- A deep dive into Google My Business
- Which review systems are best for your business
- Monitoring your online reputation (both personal and business)
- How best to gather more feedback from your customers
08.30-09.00 Breakfast rolls
Who should attend?
This awareness session is for everyone with a tourism business who wants to learn how to improve their online reputation and perhaps keep an eye on their competitors.
Your personal information is processed by us in accordance with our privacy notice and data protection legislation. You can find more information by visiting our privacy notice here.
- Once registered, you will receive automatic email reminders prior to the workshop as well as as a link to the feedback form on the day of the workshop. In order to receive the link to the slides and any further communication, please give your consent when registering for this event.
- DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.