ETAG Digital Workshop: Review and Create a Plan for Your Website
- This event has passed.
This course gives tourism businesses an understanding of what they need to consider before they engage in a review of their website – either to improve, upgrade or just plan for the future and will aid in the management of external suppliers.
Explore and answer questions such as:
- Who is the website for?
- What are your business goals for the website and how can design and functionality help the business achieve these goals?
- Does the platform it is built on matter?
- Can a business balance best practice navigation and benefit from Search Engine Optimisation? Yes!
- What difference does online user experience make to conversion?
- Budget – what should a business out-source, what might they be able to learn and manage in-house?
During the workshop Delegates will be shown how to create a sitemap and their first wireframe using simple Microsoft Word templates – these form the basis of a good supplier brief and/or internal development plan. These documents can be used online via their own laptop or in paper format.
The outcome of the workshop is a strategy to improve the business website to achieve measurable results and manage suppliers.
Join us for registration and networking at 9:15am
9.30 Start Time
12.30 Finish Time
ETAG maintains a 48hr cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event. This event will be in high demand & places are limited to one attendee per company. ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services. Registering for ETAG events means you may be contacted in regards to future ETAG activity, events or market intelligence.
This event is delivered in collaboration with Digital Tourism Scotland