Come along to find out more about social meida management tools. Social media management tools allow businesses to manage multiple networks and share content across various channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
Schedule posts, set up reports, shorten URLs and track specific keyword searches or hashtags – doing all of this with one tool can help save time and manage social media activity more effectively.
In this workshop delegates will learn:
- What is a social media management tool
- What you can get for free
- How to get started – set up channels in the Hootsuite dashboard
- Add social media streams
- Set up and track a keyword or hashtag
- Manage updates, content and posts on multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Set up free basic reporting on social media activity for Facebook and Twitter
- Learn about Hootsuite IOS and Android apps for use on the go
- Get useful hints and tips to help save time and manage and measure social media activities more effectively
Note: this workshop will use the paid version of Hootsuite but will highlight the functionality available free of charge to the delegates (i.e. up to a maximum of 3 social media profiles).
ETAG maintains a 48hr cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event. This event will be in high demand & places are limited to one attendee per company. ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services. Registering for ETAG events means you may be contacted in regards to future ETAG activity, events or market intelligence.
This event is delivered in collaboration with Digital Tourism Scotland