ETAG Digital Workshop: Driving the Right Traffic to Your Business – SEO
- This event has passed.
How many ways can your audience find your business? Or indeed, how might you find your audience? In this session we will cover:
- Learn Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – in plain English in an easy to follow format with a useful template to use for ongoing SEO tasks.
- Mobile Search – how your website may appear or list on mobile devices
- Review Platforms (e.g. TripAdvisor) and other referral sources
- Google My Business
- Google Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Plus – how your page and posts can increase visibility
Delegates will learn how to create and manage their own
- Keyword Research
- Organic SEO
- PPC campaigns
- Measure sources of incoming website traffic
- Better manage the outsourcing (if they choose to do so) of their SEO
An on-page Search Engine Optimisation template will be provide during the workshop and for you to take home with you.
Note: Attendees are welcome to being laptops and/or tablets and use the online tools, as when discussed during the workshops – this activity will be guided.
Tutor: Lesley Wood has 27 years business experience with 17 years in digital marketing and social media. Lesley has delivered training on behalf of Scottish Enterprise, Business Link, Scotland Food and Drink and numerous Business Gateways. Tourism clients include Piersland House Hotel, Highland Experience and the Scottish Maritime Museum. For more information about Lesley please see, uk.linkedin.com/lesleymwood
ETAG maintains a 48hr cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event. This event will be in high demand & places are limited to one attendee per company. ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services. Registering for ETAG events means you may be contacted in regards to future ETAG activity, events or market intelligence.
This event is delivered in collaboration with Digital Tourism Scotland