ETAG Conference 2016
- This event has passed.
Bookings are now open for the ETAG Annual Conference!
8.30 Registration and Networking Breakfast
9.15 Introduction – Nick Finnigan, Executive Manager of Edinburgh Castle
9.20 Welcome – Robin Worsnop, Chair of ETAG
9.30 Focus on the Future – Andrew Kerr, CEO of City of Edinburgh Council
10.00 Edinburgh – China Ready
- Rob Lang, Chair of Edinburgh China Ready Delivery Group
- Fiona Hunter, Marketing Edinburgh
- Al Thomson, Unique Events
- April Tsai, Edinburgh Napier University
10.30 Break – Refreshments and Networking
11.15 Ten Minute Talks
- 2017 – Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Edinburgh Festivals – Julia Amour, Director Festivals Edinburgh
- Business Tourism – Changes, Challenges and Opportunities – Marshall Dallas, CEO of EICC
- Developing Edinburgh’s New Town – Roddy Smith, CEO of Essential Edinburgh
12.00 Keynote Speaker – Karen María Jónsdóttir, Festival and Events Manager, Visit Reykjavik
12.40 Closing Remarks – Nick Finnigan, Executive Manager of Edinburgh Castle
12.45 Networking Lunch
And there’s more…
Have Your Say! Throughout the conference, we will be asking delegates to give us realtime feedback on their views on the key issues facing Edinburgh tourism.
Networking: The Edinburgh Tourism Action Group Conference attracts many key industry professionals and is always a great opportunity to catch up with business colleagues and develop new contacts. Start networking before the event on Twitter #ETAG16.
Practical Support: There will be a range of exhibitors giving you the chance to learn more about the services and support available to grow your business.
With support from:
Please note that this event will be filmed/photographed.
ETAG MAINTAINS A 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
This event will be in high demand & places are limited to two attendees per company. ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.