ETAG #Blogmanay Workshop
- This event has passed.
Join the fantastically success #Blogmanay campaign!
It reached over 4.6million people last year!
Get inspiration from social media experts Sebastian Canaves and Olly Lang two of the travel bloggers behind the award winning Edinburgh’s Hogmanay ‘#Blogmanay’ campaign who have more than 300,000 between them! They will share with you how to create blog articles and photos on Instagram for business success!
Why come? Here are the benefits to attending this practical workshop:
- expose your business to highly influential bloggers who share their experiences globally via Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with massive social media amplification
- learn how to promote your business by engaging with #Blogmanay followers
- pick up hints and tips from real experts on how to reach customers through blogs and Instagram
- learn about creating content that ranks high in searches for chosen key words/phrases, boosting your digital footprint and increasing traffic
- what it takes for your tourism businesses to be featured in #blogmany’s quality articles and digital content including photos
- take away tools to help you promote your business via #blogmanay
#Blogmanay Results to date
- In 2012/13 #Blogmanay achieved 82.5 million impressions
- Over 4.6 million people interacted with #Blogmanay in 2013/14
- #Blogmanay has generated over 28,765 tweets from 7,875 participants
- The campaign produced 3756 photographs on Instagram, generating over 100,000 likes & comments plus 6m impressions
Our speakers include:
Sebastian Canaves writer of travel Off The Path, which reviews, and offers advice on how to plan trips. Currently Sebastian has 47,622 Facebook followers, 37,747 Instagram fans and 15,574 Twitter followers.
Olly Lang is an Instagram specialist, with around 200,000 fans! His clients include the Tate, Victoria and Albert Museum as well as Burberry, Mercerdes Benz, Samsung and HTC.
8.30 Tea, coffee & networking
9.00 Sebastian Canaves
9.45 Olly Lang
10.30 Coffee Break
11.00 #blogmanay, what’s new for 2014?
Attendees of this workshop are then invited to join Olly Lang on a #Blogmanay InstaMeet on Saturday 22 November, where instagrammers will gather together to create and generate content in a group setting. Numbers are limited so please let us know if you would like to be part of the InstaMeet