ETAG Digital Solutions for Tourism Conference 2016
- This event has passed.
Now in its 6th year, the Digital Solutions for Tourism Conference is a key event in Edinburgh’s tourism calendar bringing technology and tourism businesses together to identify opportunities to use technology to ensure we meet the changing expectations of Scotland’s digital tourists. Check our last year’s video highlights
What new digital media solutions that are radically changing the tourism industry?
Find out from our great speakers lineup including:
Michael Kessler, Review Pro – speaking about data solutions for market intelligence
Brian Corcoran, Turing Festival – speaking about the latest digital trends for tourism
New digital solutions that you should know about:
- Qikserve – Gillian Jones (online ordering)
- Senshi Digital – Chris Torres (affordable video)
- xDesign – Ben Hutton (mobile – what is a must have)
- Beezer – Brian Smillie (easy app creation)
- The Data Lab – Joshua Ryan-Saha (data and its importance)
- Peekabu Studio – Alex Cole (virtual reality)
How tourism businesses are using technology:
- Global Treasure Apps – Lorraine Sommerville and Noelia Martinez (Treasure Apps and collaborations with tourism)
- Edinburgh Zoo – Jo Paulson and Jon-Paul Orsi (Pokemon Go)
- National Museum of Scotland – Rob Cawston (New galleries and digital innovation)
Make sure you sign up to the online networking tool which will help you see who else is coming and meet relevant businesses – sign up at Confbuzz!
The Conference will also include a technology exhibition where you can find out about all the latest technology solutions being developed across Scotland for the tourism sector.
ETAG maintains a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event. Registering for ETAG events mens you may be contacted in regards to future ETAG activity, events or market intelligence.
Supported through Digital Tourism Scotland