Data opportunity workshop
- This event has passed.
Transform your business through innovative uses of data
Scottish Enterprise, in partnership with The Data Lab Innovation Centre is hosting a number of 1 day Data Opportunity Workshops.
In this increasingly networked world driven by the consumerisation of IT and the explosion of mobile and social networking, organisations have more data, coming from more places than ever before. The challenge is – how do you transform that data into real business value?
The Workshop is designed to help company leaders begin to explore the potential use of data to provide insight into your business, to understand the role of data and to provoke thoughts around how to evolve a strategy to use data to drive innovation to increase revenues, increase profits, create new income streams and stay ahead of the competition!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The workshop is aimed at senior managers, strategy managers and those responsible for the management or exploitation of the company’s data assets.
- Companies are invited to send up to 2 delegates to the workshop
WHAT IS COVERED – BACKGROUND & CONTEXT
The workshop will combine theory and practical examples to provide an insight into:
- The big picture of data and how it will impact at a global and local level
- Understand the drivers and benefits of using data
- The opportunity for your business – how to begin to assess the role of data
- Develop an understanding of what data is, how it is produced and how it is used.
- Understand, using case studies, how others have made effective use of data in their businesses
- Provide strategies and tools for you to define your business situation, assess data resources available to you, and consider the potential threats and opportunities.
- Understand how to create your Journey Map for introducing a Data Strategy into your company.
To book your place go to: