TalentScotland Webinar: an update on the Skilled Worker Route: how employers can sponsor international talent
- This event has passed.
With most EU and non-EU citizens now subject to the UK immigration system, we invite you to join us as we discuss how the Skilled Worker route can help you to access overseas talent.
As a Scottish based SME, TalentScotland can support your business in a number of ways and this session will particularly focus on:
- Overview of two key sponsorship aspects of the UK immigration system (including the new Global Business Mobility – Senior and Special Worker route);
- Who is eligible for sponsorship
- The sponsorship process, including potential costs and timescales
- Brief overview of Skilled Worker sponsorship duties
- Additional business immigration support and guidance available from TalentScotland
This webinar is presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland’s immigration specialists, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions you may have.