DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS? Then this workshop is for you!
Working with the Travel Trade is a really effective way to reach new markets, widen your distribution AND improve your yield.
But… there is a plethora of different types of travel trade out there – Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Online Travel Agents, Destination Management Companies, the list goes on… So how do you know which ones to work with? What will they want from you? How do YOU get the most of your relationship with them?… .
There are lots of things to consider but worry not! This workshop is aimed at helping you navigate how best to work with the Travel Trade and ensure you get the most out of your relationship with intermediaries.
Hosted by Travel Trade experts Karen Jacques and Liz Young and packed full of insights and top tips, the interactive workshop will cover:
- Who and what are the Travel Trade
- Creating bookable product (focusing on product development, pricing, terms & conditions etc)
- Marketing to the Travel Trade
You will hear from a range of guest speakers including:
- Rabbie’s Tours will share insights from a supplier perspective sharing their experience on how to create and develop product and engage with the Travel Trade
- Expedia will share insights on how to work with an OTA, what an OTA needs from you, as well as some insights and trends on the Edinburgh market
- VisitScotland will provide an update on how they work with the Travel Trade, their associated business opportunities as well as their latest market insights and trends on the Edinburgh market.
And if that wasn’t enough you will also hear from an Expert Edinburgh Panel featuring a range of local operators who will share their top tips on how to most effectively work with the Travel Trade.
PLACES ARE LIMITED!!
BOOK NOW BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:
(Please note the workshop will take place over Zoom)
WITH THANKS TO SCOTTISH ENTERPRISE FOR THEIR SUPPORT