As your business looks to the future and plans the changes needed for re-opening, you might have a number of questions. There’s a lot of support out there, and we’ve rounded up some of it to help you navigate what’s on offer.
Business Gateway are releasing webinars to help businesses through COVID-19. Don’t see what you are looking for? They also have Online Tutorials for pre-recorded versions on other topics!
- Producing Engaging Online Content – DigitalBoost – 9th April 2021
- Video Production for Social Media – DigitalBoost – 13th April 2021
- Get Real Results From Your Website – 15th April 2021
- Facebook for Business – DigitalBoost – 16th April 2021
- Instagram for Business – DigitalBoost – 20th April 2021
- LinkedIn for Business – DigitalBoost – 23rd April 2021
- Improve Your Business Content Writing – 28th April 2021
- Getting Started with Google and SEO – 29th April 2021
- Pinterest for Business – DigitalBoost – 30th April 2021
HIT Scotland’s Recipe for Recovery webinars will cover a variety of topics to ensure Scotland’s hospitality industry has the skills, tools and knowledge to bounce back from the effects of the pandemic. The webinars are designed to support all hospitality sectors including suppliers.
- Motivation and Inspiration – watch online
- Health and Wellbeing – watch online
- Preparing for Recovery – Thursday 8th April 2021
- The Environment – Thursday 15th April 2021
- Future Trends and Innovations – Thursday 22nd April 2021
Join VisitScotland on 13 April, ahead of the date set out by the Scottish Government, for the tourism sector to reopen.
VisitScotland have teamed up once again with Bill McFarlan, Executive Chairman at Pink Elephant Communications, to help us host and deliver this hour long session, with the chance for you to ask questions from each of our panel members. It will be recorded and shared shortly after the webinar has finished.