As restrictions ease and we look forward to welcoming visitors back to the city, it is essential that your business is visible to visitors.
More than ever before, visitors are going online to look for information to plan their trips in advance, so you need to be proactive and make sure you’re not only visible to visitors, but providing them with information they really need.
Fortunately, there’s a whole range of free listing opportunities out there to help you promote your business and ETAG has put together a guide to some of the top options which you can find here, so be sure to make the most of these and remember that visitors will use a variety of information sources, so make sure to use all of these opportunities – it will be time well spent!
Ensuring you’re listed and/or your business information is fully up to date is quick and simple using the links below and if you need a little extra help, then we’ve created “How To” videos to take you through the process step by step.
5 TOP TIPS :
- Hope is not a strategy – more than ever before visitors are going online to look for information to plan their trips in advance, so you need to be proactive and make sure you’re visible
- Communication is king – visitors want to know what to expect – opening hours, how to pre-book, toilet facilities available and safety measures are front of mind these days
- This is a time for collaboration, not competition – so it’s not just about what you’ve got to offer directly, make sure to let people know what’s in your neighborhood, or the city as a whole, to give them plenty of reasons to visit
- Be brave and get creative – there’s some great examples of how businesses are getting creative about how to get information over – video is a great option, but great pictures work as well, and a sense of humour goes a long way
- Keep checking in to www.etag.org.uk for the latest news, updates and visitor insights
Don’t forget to continuously review and update your listings if circumstances change