#ScotSpirit – How You Can Get Involved
Make sure you are engaging with VisitScotland’s new website and marketing campaign #ScotSpirit
VisitScotland are giving you the opportunity to promote your business and product through the #ScotSpirit hashtag. They have come up with some great monthly themes that will help you to engage – for example May’s themes include:
- Family trips
- Family days out
- Edinburgh Festivals
There is something in here for everyone and lots of opportunity to promote what you are doing in the month of May and beyond!
There are lots of other ways you can get involved with the campaign
- Check out the monthly themes and consider how you can match up your content and social media plan to the themes – don’t forget to use #ScotSpirit
- Create a monthly offer that match the themes and add this to your free Visitscotland.com listing and your website
- Encourage your visitors to post their favourite picture and videos
- Tell VisitScotland about your latest information, products and offers – they can use this for editorial and inspiration for their blogs – send to mailto:TravelPR@visitscotland.com
- Use the #ScotSpirit twibbon (twitter ribbon) on your profiles – get yours here!
- Embed one of the tv adverts on your website – view and embed them all via the VisitScotland Youtube channel