Thank you to those of you who attended our ETAG #Blogmanay Workshop, featuring the team behind the award winning Edinburgh’s Hogmanay #Blogmanay and special guest bloggers Sebastian Canaves and Olly Lang! The event was a huge success and if you are following us on twitter you will see all of the great chat going back and forth on the day.
For those of you who couldn’t join us here are some of the top tips and resources that it is worth having a look at.
- Think about how your business or product relates to Edinburgh’s Hogmanay’s visitors and locals. What do you have to offer to those thinking about coming to Edinburgh over New Year?
- Start the chat with #Blogmanay and their bloggers at Blogmanay
- Use previous content from bloggers to round out your messaging. Take a look at all the previous bloggers posts at Blogmanay
- Get in touch with #Blogmanay! If you want to chat about potential opportunities, they would love to hear from you – so send them an email at email@example.com
- If you are a business who is interested in hosting our bloggers please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a look at the two fantastic special guest bloggers – they are inspirational and will get you in the mood for #Blogmanay
It is absolutely worth being involved – have a look a the #Blogmanay results to date
- In 2012/13 #Blogmanay achieved 82.5 million impressions
- Over 4.6 million people interacted with #Blogmanay in 2013/14
- #Blogmanay has generated over 28,765 tweets from 7,875 participants
- The campaign produced 3756 photographs on Instagram, generating over 100,000 likes & comments plus 6m impressions