Inclusive Tourism Innovation Workshop
How much do you really know about Inclusive Tourism? And how effectively are you engaging with the market?
This is one of the biggest and fastest growing global tourism markets. Worth over £1.3billion to Scotland in 2015 alone, it is a truly diverse market with lots of opportunities to attract new visitors and to create long lasting loyal visitors who will come back again and again to enjoy your visitor offer.
It’s true what they say, “Good Access is Good Business” and by making your business truly accessible to EVERYONE from young parents with pushchairs, to your friend who broke his leg playing five-aside, to more mature visitors or those with additional requirements, then you are immediatly making yourself more attractive to a wider audience.
Come along to this workshop to learn more about the Inclusive Tourism market and to think about how your business can more effecivtely tap into the market.
Objectives of the workshop:
- To raise awareness of the Inclusive Tourism market opportunity
- To help you consider product or service innovations which appeal to the market
- To identify potential new collaborative opportunites
- To launch the new ETAG Inculisive Tourism Business Opportunity Guide
What to expect on the day:
- Hand’s on activities to help you develop and explore new inclusive products/experiences
- Presentation on the Inclusive Tourism market opportunity
- Case studies showing best practice examples
- Creative techniques to help you develop opportunities for innovation and collaboration
- Awareness raising of Edinburgh’s existing offering
- Who should attend? Representatives of tourism businesses actively involved in developing and delivering tourism products and offerings. The programme will help you identify new ideas for products, explore them with other businesses and plan to implement them.
ETAG events are aimed at tourism businesses within Edinburgh who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis – unfortunately we can’t offer place to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
ETAG MAINTAINS A 48 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER REFUNDS FOR BOOKINGS CANCELLED LESS THAN 48 HOURS PROR TO THE EVENT.